2000 Season Fantasy Edition (2000 Pocono 500 @ Pocono Raceway June 11th, 2000) Edit
Car Numbers, Sponsors, Manufacturers, and Drivers Edit
- 1 Pennzoil Chevrolet (Jimmy Neutron)
- 2 Miller Lite Ford (Rudy Tabootie)
- 3 GM Goodwrench Chevrolet (Eddy "The Intimidator" McRich)
- 4 Kodak Chevrolet (Remy Buxaplenty)
- 5 Kelloggs Corn Flakes Chevrolet (Imaginary Gary)
- 6 Valvoline Ford (Professor Finbarr Calamitous)
- 7 PHILLIPS Nation's Rent Chevrolet (Wanda)
- 8 Budweiser Chevrolet (Homer Simpson)
- 9 Cartoon Network Ford (Mojo Jojo)
- 10 Aaron's Pontiac (Jimmy from "Ed, Edd n Eddy")
- 12 Mobil 1 Ford (Snap White)
- 14 Conseco Pontiac (Nelson Muntz)
- 16 TV Guide Ford (Buttercup Simpson)
- 17 DEWALT Power Tools Ford (Evil Jimmy Clone)
- 18 Interstate Batteries Pontiac (Ed"Lumpy" Monobrow)
- 19 MOTOROLA Ford (Eduardo)
- 20 Home Depot Pontiac (Eddward "Double-D" Marion)
- 21 CITGO Ford (Princess Morbucks)
- 22 CATERPILLAR Pontiac (Sandy Cheeks)
- 24 DUPONT Chevrolet (Timmy Turner)
- 25 Michael Holigan Chevrolet (Trixie Tang)
- 26 KMART Ford (Bubble Bass from "Spongebob Squarepants")
- 28 TEXACO Havoline Ford (Sheldon J. Plankton)
- 31 LOWE'S Chevrolet (Blooreguard Q. "Bloo" Kazoo)
- 32 Tide Ford (Blossom Neutron)
- 33 Oakwood Homes Chevrolet (Mac Kazoo)
- 36 M&Ms Pontiac (Spongebob Squarepants)
- 40 Coors Light Chevrolet (Bart Simpson)
- 42 Bellsouth Chevrolet (Cindy Vortex)
- 43 STP Pontiac (Bubbles Turner)
- 44 Hot Wheels Pontiac (Kevin Shovelchin)
- 45 Spree/Sprint Chevrolet (Sheen Estevez)
- 55 Square-D Chevrolet (Stanley S. Squarepants)
- 60 Power Team Chevrolet (Francis Bull-E)
- 66 Route 66 KMART Ford (Fuzzy Lumpkins)
- 71 Real Tree Chevrolet (Cosmo Godparent)
- 75 Redcell Ford (Patrick Star)
- 77 JASPER Ford (Rolf)
- 88 Quality Care Ford (Lisa Simpson)
- 93 Amoco Pontiac (Evil Officer Mike Brikowski)
- 94 McDonald's Ford (Squidward Tentacles)
- 97 John Deere Ford (Penny Sanchez)
- 99 EXIDE Batteries Ford (Denzel Crocker)
- Curse-words will be censored out by *bleep*s.
Race Winner Edit
- 16 TV Guide Ford (Buttercup Utonium)
Number Of Laps Edit
Number Of Cautions Edit
- (Wiki-special opens outside Edd's hauler while Edd was helping Jackie cook breakfast on a sizzling griddle on race morning)
- Edd: *arrives and hugs Jackie from behind and kisses Jackie on the cheek while hugging, Jackie giggles in unison* Good morning, my sweet pet. I know your breakfast is going to be as glorious as today's race. Need some assistance?
- Jackie: *giggles* Thanks hon, of course. *Flips pancakes over while Edd assists into pouring the eggs on the griddle*
- Edd: You know Jackie, ever since we married and had that really intriguing wedding reception. (in reference to the wiki-special, "I Now Pronounce You Ed And Wife"), I always wanted to have offspring of my own, but I didn't know if you wanted to. *nervously* Ummm... w-w-would you like us to deliver offspring sometime? (foreshadowing their daughter, Evelyn Marion in the future NASCAR wikis)
- Jackie (while cooking / calmly): Ummm... no I don't mind that. I mean children are wonderful. And I always thought we SHOULD become parents even though we married 7 months ago.
- Ed (in his #18 Interstate Batteries racing suit): *arrives* Greetings my fellow Mr. and Mrs. chums! I am a green 4 legged mutant bus driver! Hug me.
- Edd and Jackie (in unison / annoyed): Puh-lease!
- Ed: I, Ed just heard about you and Jackie wanted cute little dickens! Can they help me butter my toast?
- Edd: I'm afraid Jackie and I have yet to gain any sons or daughters, Ed. Even so, if we did at this point, they'd be too young to handle knives. Also, not to be rude, but what me and Jackie discuss about is absolutely none of yours or anyone's concern.
- Jackie: Edd's right, Ed. It is very rude and nosy to ask people if they're going to have children.
- Ed: *groans* I am so sorry Double-D and Mrs. Double-D. My feet smelled even though it doesn't have nose. (in reference to being nosy)
- Edd: Please excuse Ed, Jackie.
- Eddy: *arrives* Ed, what the heck are you doing?!
- Ed: Catering a party?
- Eddy: You're just getting stupider aren't ya?
- Ed: Like math tests?
- Eddy: I told you to be in the garage right after breakfast, and you just decided to play stupid! How am I supposed to win a lot of moolah for jawbreakers if you and your bug-sized brain don't come to the fu--*bleep*--ing garage?!
- Edd: *loud gasp* I'm quite astounded by your language, Eddy! You know that there are children here that can get the wrong information.
- Ed: Naughty boy, Eddy.
- (On "NASCAR Raceday: Served By The Krusty Krab")
- Justin Roberts (FOX Sports 1): And we now join Bob Dillner for today's driver expectations. Who do we have today, Bob?
- Bob Dillner (FOX Sports 1): Well, I'm here with the 17th place starter for today's race, Mac Kazoo. Mac, Pocono had always been your lifelong dream to win at. And tell me, how would it really mean to finally win at the "Tricky Triangle" where you and Bloo Kazoo?
- Mac: It'd be a great honor! Pocono Raceway had always been my dream to win at because it was mine and Bloo's first race together as spectators (in reference to the "Mr. Conductor & Timmy Turner's Thomas Tales With Friends" episode, "Gentlemen, Start Your Eds!") and I've always been proud to sponsor Oakwood Homes and represent Foster's and Team Fastex ever since I joined the wide world of motor-sports. And if I don't win today's race, Bloo and Eduardo...well...Eduardo can still make it. I know Bloo can't be taken seriously when it comes to racing and Eduardo if his intimidation doesn't kick in. He's shown bravery ever since his first race in NASCAR (in reference to the "2000 Daytona 500 Fantasy Edition" wiki). And Mom, Frankie, if you're both watching this, I know you're both proud of us, Wilt and Terrence. ...Well I don't know about Terrence...Anyway, If none of us win, I'm ready to applaud for any of my other teammates to bring home the Pocono 500 trophy!
- Bob Dillner (FOX Sports 1): And you seemed to be the fastest in Happy Hour (final practice) yesterday, but Eddy McRich on his interview on "NASCAR Trackside" yesterday commented that you wouldn't be winning at your favorite track if your life depended on it.
- Mac: Well, maybe I can really show Eddy a thing or two because he is very poor on restarts (in reference to losing positions on restarts), but the sad thing is that he's good on the long runs.
- Bob Dillner (FOX Sports 1): Mac Kazoo, really looking forward to hopefully grab his first Pocono win. Back to you Justin.
- ("ESPN Speedworld Theme" plays)
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): We're here live from the Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, Pennsylvania for today's running of the Pocono 500! This tricky triangle had always been one of the most trickiest tracks on the schedule. This is one of the 2 ovals on the circuit that you have to gearshift from 3rd to 4th gear. Hello everyone, I'm Bob Jenkins, alongside former NASCAR Champion and race analyst, Benny Parsons. BP, this tricky triangle is filled with whole bunch of surprises.
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): Indeed, Bob. Many drivers say that this track is the "road-course with left turns" due to the fact that they have to gearshift in the turns and on the straights. In Turns 1 & 3, we're gonna see a lot of drivers shiftin' down to 3rd gear and then down the straights, shiftin' back up back to 4th gear (high gear). Plus, these new drivers have to get used to Turn #2 known as "The Tunnel Turn", because if you make one mistake in that corner of the Pocono Raceway, you and possibly other drivers might take a tough tumble.
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): After last week's win in Dimmsdale, Eddward Marion looks to continue to build his momentum after the tragic loss of his older brother, Edwin Marion, who perished in a NASCAR Busch Series accident 2 months ago in Citysville. (in reference to the "2000 My Little Pony: Friendship Is NASCAR 500 Fantasy Edition" wiki)
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): Indeed Bob, cause the loss of Edwin Marion had saddened the poor kid for weeks, but Eddward Marion's now provin' that he wants to do what his deceased older brother Edwin would do, and that is win races, and show true consistency.
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Will Eddward Marion add another win to his NASCAR Winston Cup Series resume? We will find out in 200 laps. The drivers are ready, the fans are ready, and WE'RE ready for the starting of the engines here in Pocono Raceway! Let's go trackside for the command!
- Track P.A Announcer: And now for the 4 most famous words in motorsports, please welcome your grand marshal, representing Springfield Elementary School, their school principal, Mr. Seymour Skinner! *crowd cheers loudly* *scene switches to Bart's cockpit*
- Bart (softly / in unison to crowd cheering): BOOOO!!!!
- Edd (voice only): I wouldn't do that if I were you, Bartholomew Jojo Simpson.
- Bart: *mutters angrily to himself* *scene cuts to Principal Skinner*
- Skinner: Representing everyone at Springfield Elementary, and hopefully Bart Simpson doesn't boo me in his #40 car while I'm doing this special honor--,*scene cuts to Bart's cockpit*
- Bart (to himself): Which I just did, stinky gator. *scene cuts to Principal Skinner*
- Skinner: Gentlemen, (intensely to himself) especially YOU Mr. Bart. (out loud) Start Your Engines!!!! *crowd cheers loudly*
- Timmy (starting 2nd): *starts his engine* The sound of my fans is music to my ears and Pocono is MY kind of track! *scene cuts to Sandy's cockpit*
- Sandy (starting 1st) *while starting her engine* Yeah, and like you, Timmy.... I don't mind racin' on some tricky triangle! (referring to Pocono Raceway) *revs her engine loudly* *scene cuts to Ed's cockpit*
- Ed (starting 4th / stupid question): *just after he started his engine* Way cool! We are racing on a triangle?!!!! *scene cuts to Rudy's cockpit*
- Rudy (starting 3rd): No, that's ridiculous, Ed. *revs his engine twice*
- Ed: *revs his engine* Says yooou?! *scene cuts to Edd's cockpit*
- Edd (starting 7th / while revving his engine*): Ed, I insist you stop your nonsense and get down to business, because we've got a race to run. *scene cuts to Ed's cockpit*
- Ed (starting 4th): I am sorry, Double-D I, Ed will behave like cheese!
- Edd (starting 7th / annoyed): *short pause* Puh-lease! *revs his engine* *scene cuts to Mac's cockpit*
- Mac (starting 17th): *revs his engine* Hey Edd, remember the time we went here for our first NASCAR race? (in reference to the "Mr Conductor & Timmy Turner's Thomas Tales With Friends" episode "Gentlemen, Start Your Eds") *scene cuts to Edd's cockpit*
- Edd (starting 7th / while revving his engine): Indeed, Mac. It was quite thrilling the minute- *scene cuts to Eddy's cockpit*
- Eddy (starting 11th / while revving his engine): *groans* Don't remind me of that, Sockhead! My favorite driver was put in the wall on the last lap when we went here during the time I used to call you losers "friends"! *scene cuts to Edd's cockpit*
- Edd (starting 7th): *revs his engine* Eddy, first of all I was NOT talking to you, and second of all, you mind your own concern and not ours.*revs his engine twice*
- Eddy (starting 11th): *revs his engine* Let me remind you, you lousy traitor. *scene cuts to Ed's cockpit*
- Ed (starting 4th): Like game cards?! *scene cuts to Eddy's cockpit*
- Eddy (starting 11th): Will you ever turn off, Ed?! *scene cuts to Ed's cockpit*
- Ed (starting 4th): Sorry, Eddy! The number you are dialing is not in service! *scene cuts to Plankton's cockpit*
- Plankton (starting 14th / while revving his engine): Just ignore the idiotic barnacle-head, Eddy! We have Team Fastex to destroy!
- Eddy (starting 11th): Got it, Plankton! *revs his engine*
- Plankton (starting 14th): *revs his engine* And that porous-fu--*bleep*, Spongebob ain't gonna fu--*bleep*--ing push me around this time! *scene cuts to Spongebob's cockpit*
- Spongebob (starting 16th / while revving his engine): *gasps in horror* Plankton, Never since that language Mr. Krabs warned me and Patrick not to use have I heard such language from your garbage-mouth! (in reference to the Spongebob Squarepants episode, "Salior Mouth") *scene cuts to Plankton's cockpit*
- Plankton (starting 14th / while revving his engine): I don't care if I'm a "garbage-mouth", creetin'! I can say whatever I want, especially graffiti the Krusty Krab in "sentence enhancers"! *scene cuts to Spongebob's cockpit*
- Spongebob (starting 16th / sarcastically / while revving his engine) Yeah, more like befoul the good name of the Krusty Krab!!!! *scene cuts to the ESPN Broadcast Booth*
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): The 43 stock car engines roar to life here inside the "Tricky Triangle" and the drop of the green flag is next on ESPN live from Pocono! *scene cuts to Timmy's cockpit as he rolls off of pit road with the rest of the field*
- (slowly rolling off of pit road to begin their 2 warmup laps in double-file behind the pace-car / into Turns 1 & 2)
- Timmy (starting 2nd): You know, Bubbles, I have great feelings this might be our lucky track! *scene cuts to Bubbles' cockpit*
- Bubbles (starting 18th): Yeah and one of us from our team is going to pin one of REXCOR against the wall like a calendar! *giggles* scene cuts to Rudy's cockpit*
- Rudy (starting 3rd): Yeah, and I'm gonna tell everyone in Chalkzone how fast our team raced! *scene cuts to Ed's cockpit*
- Ed (starting 4th): Oh! Like the time my fellows and I went on that super-speedy coaster?!!!! (in reference to the "Ed, Edd n Eddy" episode "Gimme Gimme Never Ed") *scene cuts to Timmy's cockpit*
- Timmy Turner (starting 2nd): No, not THAT time, Lumpy! Are you that stupid?! *scene cuts to Ed's cockpit*
- Ed (starting 4th): Have not a clue what you just said little buddy! *scene cuts to Timmy's cockpit*
- Timmy (starting 2nd): *annoyed groan* *scene cuts to the MRN Radio Broadcast Booth*
- Barney Hall (MRN Radio): The 43 cars have rolled off of pit road to begin their 2 warmup laps behind the pace-car, *scene cuts to the track* and now let's take a quick swing around the racetrack to bring you other voices who will call the action today from the Pocono Raceway.
- Eli Gold (MRN Radio): The entrance to Turn #1 has always been treacherous here at the Pocono Raceway. Before reaching the corner, they fan out 3-4 wide, and then "funnel" down into the corner where one mistake could lead to mayhem, and that's where Joe Moore from Hampton, Virginia will have the call for us today.
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN / in unison to the HYSTERICALLY cheering crowd): We are are set to go here at Pocono Raceway as the field comes off of Turn #3 and down the long-straight frontstraightaway, *crowd cheers louder as the pace-car pulls into the pits* and now the pace car pulls into the pits, and all fans in attendance are on their feet! Here we go! Sandy Cheeks and Timmy Turner are gonna lead the field to the green flag here at Pocono Raceway... *cars accelerate to take the green flag waved by Tony Little, crowd cheers loudly* and NOW IT WAVES! Glad you're with us on ESPN as the Pocono 500 is underway!
- Barney Hall (MRN Radio): The pace-car's behind the pit-wall. They come down to the line, green flag goes in the air and the Pocono 500 is underway. 2-by-2, they cross the start/finish line. The first car to pull out, Rudy Tabootie's gonna make a move. He stacks em' 3-deep and that'll be for the lead as they head for Turn #1.
- Joe Moore (MRN Radio): Rudy Tabootie challenges Sandy Cheeks, the Bud Pole winner, and Tabootie "wins" at the end of the frontstraightaway! He takes the lead! Tabootie's in front of Cheeks! Timmy Turner challenges Cheeks on the outside! That's the race for the 2nd spot! Further back in the 4th position, you've got Ed Monobrow! They're heading to the "Tunnel Turn" for the first time!
- Kurt Becker (MRN Radio): Here's the challenge for the lead! Rudy Tabootie gets to the front of the field, but Timmy Turner is chasing him all the way over to Turn #2! Meanwhile, Sandy Cheeks, who sat on the pole, is still trapped down on the inside of the racetrack, trying to hang on for 2nd! *scene cuts to Timmy's cockpit*
- (on Long Pond Straightaway and in Turn #3)
- Timmy (in 3rd): This track is amazing! This is both fast and exciting, just we way I like it! *scene cuts to Rudy's cockpit*
- Rudy (in 1st): Yeah, and wait'll we go to Michigan next week when we go REALLY fast! (foreshadowing the "2000 KMART 400 Fantasy Edition" wiki) *scene cuts to Sandy's cockpit*
- Sandy (in 2nd): C'mon Rudy, I wanna enjoy this track first before movin' on to next week, cause I can't resist the excitement of Pocono Raceway, and don't mind playin' around with the throttle all race long! (referring to gear-shifting) *scene cuts to the ESPN Broadcast Booth*
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN / in unison to the HYSTERICALLY cheering crowd): Here they come of the 3rd corner *scene cuts to the track* as race leader, Rudy Tabootie will roar down the the long-straight frontstraightaway to lead Lap #1 of this 200-lap race! Timmy Turner looks down to the inside of Sandy Cheeks as they begin to fan-out 2-3 wide behind them!
- Benny Parsons (ESPN / in unison to the HYSTERICALLY cheering crowd): This is typical Pocono Raceway type of racin', Bob! And look at Timmy Turner go, he might take 2nd away from Sandy Cheeks! *audio switches to MRN Radio*
- Joe Moore (MRN Radio): They're "drag-racing" for the 2nd spot! Timmy Turner gets the advantage this time! He "squeezes" down to the inside of Sandy Cheeks and will grab the 2nd position! Sandy Cheeks quickly gets back down in line before Ed Monobrow takes a shot! He's running in 4th, just off the rear-deck of Cheeks' car!
- Kurt Becker (MRN Radio): Further back around the 6th position, Cindy Vortex is feeling some heat! They're fanning out 3-wide behind her! Eddy McRich is on the inside of the racetrack, and up towards the outside, Stanley Squarepants and Eddward Marion are right there, all shuffling back around positions 6th, 7th, and 8th off of Turn #2!
- Fred Armstrong (MRN Radio): Stanley Squarepants' feeling the heat of Eddy McRich down the straightaway, but everyone stays in line! The front 15 cars are all single-file! Now the battle shapes up for 3rd! Coming to the bottom, there's Ed Monobrow making a move on the inside!
- Barney Hall (MRN Radio): Ed Monobrow has just taken over the 3rd position comin' into Turn #3, now will set his sights on the front 2 cars. Rudy Tabootie still leads Timmy Turner. Back to 3rd place is is still Ed Monobrow, Sandy Cheeks has fallen back to 4th, Finbarr Calamitous rides in 5th, Cindy Vortex is in 6th, they're single-file into Turn #1.
- Joe Moore (MRN Radio): The race is for the 6th position! Cindy Vortex sneaked a peek to the outside of Finbarr Calamitous for a chance to get by, got a little loose coming to Turn #1, she settles back in! Here's a challenge for the lead now as Timmy Turner peeks underneath Rudy Tabootie!
- Kurt Becker (MRN Radio): Now Timmy Turner changes lanes, going from left to right, looks up to the high side, trying to get around race leader, Rudy Tabootie, but nothing is doing! Tabootie fights him off! They come through the entry of the "Tunnel Turn"! Rudy Tabootie hangs on to the race lead back to the north-straight!
- Fred Amstrong (MRN Radio): Timmy Turner digs in coming off the 2nd turn, now down the Long Pond straightaway! Turner looks to the inside of Tabootie, but Tabootie has the advantage down the chute! Coming into Turn #3, Rudy Tabootie shuts down the inside lane, now he'll drift up just a half a lane! The 2nd place car to the inside! Tmmy Turner's trying to make the move off Turn #3!
- Eli Gold (MRN Radio): Turner can't do it there! He'll just follow the tire-tracks of Rudy Tabootie back to the line! Ed Monobrow runs in 3rd, then Finbarr Calamitous in 4th! If you're a fan of Jimmy Neutron, he has fallen back from his 27th to 33rd here on Lap #3! *scene cuts to Lisa's cockpit*
- (Frontstraightaway, Turn #1 and Long Pond Stretch)
- Lisa (grabbing 9th from Morebucks after going 3-4 wide): Don't like triple or quadruple file racing, eh Morebi-*bleep*?!
- Princess Morebucks (in 10th): This is why I fu--*bleep*--ing hate Pocono Raceway! *scene cuts to Blossom's cockpit*
- Blossom (in 12th): Well, it just reeks for you, Princess! I love this track! *scene cuts to Lisa's cockpit*
- Lisa (in 9th): Yeah, you heard the girl, bratty Morebi--*bleep*!
- Princess Morebucks (in 12th): *growls* I'm gonna fu--*bleep* you up, Simpson!
- Lisa (in 9th / voice only): Yeah, well you have to CATCH me first! *scene cuts to the track*
- (Lap 133 out of 200 laps)
- Fred Armstrong (MRN Radio): Eddy McRich is on the outside line! Down to the inside is Jimmy Neutron trying to stay on the lead-lap, but McRich is strong! Going up high, now Neutron breaks loose and McRich gets by him off Turn #3 and so does Timmy Turner! *scene cuts to Timmy's cockpit*
- (On the frontstretch, and frontstraightaway, and in Turn #1)
- Eddy (in 1st): Ha ha ha! Make any move on me all ya want, Twerper! You still won't get by good ol' Eddy! *scene cuts to Timmy's cockpit*
- Timmy (in 2nd): HAH! More like toot mold Eddy considering your car like your sportsmanship stinks and you'll need a GPS to find your way out of my dust you'll eat once I get by ya! You wait and see! *scene cuts to Eddy's cockpit*
- Eddy (in 1st): HAH! I'd like to see you try, Twerper! You can't even win a race on a dumb triangle if your life depended on it! Pocono is MY track, baby! *scene cuts to Eddy's cockpit*
- Timmy (in 2nd / to himself): *in unison, gets underneath Eddy to try and make a pass for the lead in Turn #1* Calm down, Turner. Just believe you can get by The "Intimidator" and if I believe it, I WILL do it!!!!! *scene cuts to the track*
- Kurt Becker (MRN Radio): A couple of Chevrolets are racing side-by-side contesting the lead! McRich's on the outside! Turner swung down to his left side! They will still ride door-to-door at the entry to the "Tunnel Turn"! Now Turner holds the line and moves by to take the race lead!
- Fred Armstrong (MRN Radio): Sandy Cheeks tried to take advantage there, moving to the inside of Eddy McRich coming into the "Tunnel Turn", but it didn't work out! The front 5 cars stay single-file! Timmy Turner leads them down into Turn #3! Here's Eddy McRich going high *in unison, Eddy bumps Timmy out of the way, causing them both to slip up the racetrack and lose 4-5 positions, Timmy Turner cries out "WHOA!", and Eddy cackles evilly in the background* *with sudden realization* Turner goes wide! McRich gets into him and Turner's NEARLY in the wall! Turner saves the car! A TREMENDOUS save at the exit of Turn #3, but he and McRich lose about 5 positions! *scene cuts to Timmy's cockpit*
- (on the frontstretch and frontstraightway, and Turn #1)
- Timmy (in 6th): NOT FUNNY, Eddy! You're a fu--*bleep*--ing jerk! *scene cuts to Eddy's cockpit*
- Eddy (in 5th): *laughs* You should've seen the look on your face when I shoved ya up the racetrack in Turn #3! I'm A no, 1, baby! *scene cuts to Timmy's cockpit*
- Timmy (while losing 6th, 7th, and 8th to Snap White, Ed Monobrow, and Finbarr Calamitous): First of all, you're in 4th, horsehead, and second, I'm fu--*bleep--*ing PUNTIN' your a--*bleep* in the fu--*bleep*--ing wall when I get back up to you! *scene cuts to Eddy's cockpit*
- Eddy: HAH! I doubt it, Twerper! *scene cuts to Sandy's cockpit*
- Sandy (in 1st): Ah, don't worry about that no-good cheapskate, Tim! I'm in the lead with Lise in 2nd, Crockpot in 3rd! If "Dorky Mc-Cheapskate" comes near me, I'll give him a big huge bumper-kickin' for puntin' you outta the the way back in Turn #3!
- Timmy (in 6th / feeling relieved): Aw, thanks, "cowgirl"! You sure know how to punt Eddy's a--*bleep*!
- Sandy (in 1st): Indeed I do, Tim! *scene cuts to the track*
Quote 15 Edit
Quote 16 Edit
Quote 17 Edit
Quote 18 Edit
Quote 19 Edit
Quote 20 Edit
Quote 21 Edit
Quote 22 Edit
Quote 23 Edit
Quote 24 Edit
- (Lap 200 out of 200 laps)
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Edd and Buttercup dive into Turn #3 for the final time this afternoon--!
- Benny Parsons (ESPN): WHOA! Look at this, Bob--!
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Buttercup Simpson nudges Eddward outta the way! Marion slips high and dives back in line behind her! *scene cuts to Edd's cockpit*
- Benny Parsons (ESPN / in unison to Edd / voice only): Man oh man!
- Edd: Ah, the gall of that, Buttercup! *sighs* Well, at least she made a great move and received her first win. I decided to give her gratitude. *scene cuts to the track*
- Bob Jenkins (ESPN): Buttercup wins it! Buttercup Simpson has won the Pocono 500 after gnooting Eddward Marion outta the way! *scene cuts to Buttercup's cockpit*
- Buttercup (while pumping her fist out her car window): WHOOO!!!! VICTORY CALLS MY NAME!!!!! I'M IN, BABY!!!! (referring to clinching playoff berth) WHOOOO!!!!! *scene cuts to Victory Lane after Buttercup performed her burnouts and donuts*
- (inside Edd and Jackie's house that same night in Edd's bedroom around 10:00 pm)
- Edd: *turns off his radio alarm clock playing "NASCAR 2nite"*
- Edd (sadly talking to himself): Oh, I could've won that race if Buttercup didn't make her last lap, last-second surge on me in the final corner.
- Jackie: *opens the door* You okay, hon?
- Edd: Oh, Jackie, I'm a sham! I've cost my #20 team victory! I'm also a failure at the Tricky Triangle. *tears up*
- Jackie: Don't worry, it's not your fault, Edd. Buttercup wanted to make something exciting happen to make her win spectacular. At least you hugged Buttercup inside Victory Lane and congratulated her on her first career win. You've always been and always will be a good sport. And plus, Buttercup just helped us add another Team Fastex driver into the playoffs with her win in today's Pocono 500.
- Edd (still with tears in his eyes): *sniff, sniff* Well, bless you, Jackie. That made me feel much better. After all, Buttercup did say to me that her move on me was one for the fans to react to.
- Jackie: See, Edd. Buttercup did that for excitement and entertainment for the fans.
- Edd: Well, Buttercup did give me a hug back for being a good sport. It's a pity Eddy doesn't show good sportsmanship. He showed displeasure with me on my Victory Lap in Dimmsdale last week by rubbing his #3 car against me and saying (imitating Eddy's voice) "this ain't over yet, Sockhead! Wait till Pocono next week!". (in his own voice) Well, I definitely showed Eddy my displeasure today by gnooting him out of the way off Turn #3 to gain my possession of the lead with 15 laps remaining in the Pocono 500. *groans* The gall of that Eddy.
- Jackie: Aww, forget that jealous Eddy and his unsportsmanlike conduct. At least you were kind enough to give Buttercup a victory hug.
- Edd: I know, babe. *yawns* Well we'd better be heading off to bed now. *gets under the covers, Jackie does so, too*
- Jackie: Hey hon, umm... remember when we talked about having kids ummm... w-w-would you like us to have one? (Foreshadowing their daughter, Evelyn Marion in the future NASCAR wikis)
- Edd: Umm... no, umm, I don't mind, if it's okay with you?
- Jackie: I don't mind, hon.
- Edd: So umm, how shall we adopt or produce? I-I-I mean I don't know how.
- Jackie (calmly): Don't worry, Edd. I know the technique, First, I do this. *scene cuts to Edd as Jackie slowly takes her pants (while underneath the covers) and bra off*
- Edd (softly and calmly): Whoa.... Your full glory is...fascinating...
- Jackie: Now, shall we give each other a hug?
- Edd: Absolutely. *the two hug and the episode ends*
- Since this is the 2000 season, the commentators on TV (ESPN) will be Bob Jenkins (now retired) & Benny Parsons (1941-2007).
- The MRN Radio commentators for this wiki-special race will be. Eli Gold and Barney Hall (in the booth), Joe Moore (Turn #1), Kurt Becker (Long Pond Straightaway / Turn #2), and Fred Armstrong (backstretch / Turn 3).
- The pit reporters (radio) will be Adam Alexander, Winston Kelley, Alex Hayden, Jason Toy, Steve "The Postman" Post, Jim Phillips, and Jeff Streigle.
- Jackie is not shown when she undresses.